- Upload pictures, create directorys from the selection modal window
- Widgets for random images, last comments, …
- New skins : ???
Requested or not features
- Direct link to image without the macro hgallery3 (take a look to gallery3 picker)
- Parameters of skin in the selection modal window
Version 0.3.3.2 – Aug, 35th, 2013
- Bug fix : Correct a bad link in the single_img skin.
- Single_img skin has a new option (see settings) : if you set directLink to yes, the skin make a link to the Gallery3’s webpage of the selected object.
Version 0.3.3 & 0.3.3.1 – May, 3rd, 2012
Bug fixes :
- The inclusion of librarys was bugged and produced error in trace log * Use of the HTTP_Request2 in the Test Settings function
- When use the custom albums, the max size link of image was wrong.
Version 0.3.2 – May, 2nd, 2012
Fix bugs :
- if album has only 1 picture, the rendering doesn’t show the cover
- Skins dir_table :
- fix some propertys of CSS
- plural of label « item » is ok now
Version 0.3.1 – May, 1st, 2012
- resync for missing librarys in the svn repository
Version 0.3.0 – May, 1st, 2012
- HTTP Request2 instead of place of HTTP Request & Usage of curl if available
- Plugin can act like a proxy between Gallery3 and the user for the private pictures / albums
- Purge cache & memory usage of the cache
- Skins :
- The « dir_table » skin replaces « dir » skin
Version 0.2.5.1 – March, 19th, 2012
Bug fix : found & removed bug in the rendering process of the front office
Version 0.2.5 – March, 13th, 2012
- album with different pictures from different albums
- Option for activate or disable the skins
- Default Skin in the selection modal window
Version 0.2.4.3.1- December, 19th, 2011
Fix bug in the « test settings » button.
Version 0.2.4.3- December, 19th, 2011
- Cache system for the restful’s datas
Version 0.2.4.1 & 0.2.4.2- November, 11th, 2011
- Bug fixes :
- problem in the css of jcarousel
Version 0.2.4 – September, 3rd, 2011
- If available, the plugin will use the REST API tree
- New skin is available : jCarousel
- Settings are organized with one tab for one skin
Version 0.2.3.2 – May, 17, 2011
Fix bugs :
- stocking ticket API.
- sprintf with missing arguments.
- function “debug settings” was bugged.
Version 0.2.3.1 – Febuary, 28, 2011
- Fix a bug on line 130 of the smoothgallery skin.
- Fix a bug when $this->options[‘g3_valid_skins’] is null on line 560.
- New logo in the edition of a page. Thanks to neven.
Version 0.2.3 – January, 20, 2010
- Skins is available for different rendering of yours albums or pictures. Check the configuration and update. If you don’t do this, the plugin will crash.
- The Options during the edit mode of a page or an article have been missing. They will be back in a futur version of the plugin.
- Test of the configuration of the plugin will produce more information.
Version 0.2.2.2 – September, 14, 2010
- Compat patch in order to handle the change in REST API released with Gallery3, Thx Jan.
Notice : v0.2.2.2 of this plugin is only compatible with Gallery 3.0 (Santa Fe).
If you have a previous released of Gallery3 (Gallery 3 beta x, Gallery 3 RC1, Gallery 3 RC2, please update Gallery3 if you want to use it with version 0.2.2.2.
Version 0.2.2.1 – September, 12, 2010
- During the test configuration, add a confirm dialog box when password is null, Thx Tom.
Version 0.2.2 -August, 18, 2010
- This update will provide the compatibility with WordPress 3.0.1. If you have a compat problem, please write a comment on this page with the encountered error,
- Directory Browser Changes :
- simple click : select a directory,
- double click : go into a directory.
Notice : I will test as soon as possible the usage of WordPress 3 in multisite configuration. So, let me a comment on this page if you encounter problems or not !
Version 0.2.1 – August, 04, 2010
Security update :
- the password of the uses is no longer store on the WordPress Database.
- The plugin for query Gallery3 will just sent the REST API ticket.
Version 0.2 – August, 03, 2010
The version 0.2 is no longer available on download and replaced by version 0.2.1.
Used the PEAR package : HTTP_Request instead of file_open. With this change, the plugin requires now the login and password of an authenticated user of Gallery3 ; The “guest access” is still possible too.
The options (autochange pictures, delay for the autochange pictures , carousel’s text, display or not the carousel) of SmoothGallery can be changed.
Version 0.1 – May, 09, 2010
Initial release. Follow this link to read the documentation of this version.
Direct link to image without the macro hgallery3 (take a look to gallery3 picker)